Stellenanzeige zum Download: English Educator at Wichtel Akademie
WHO WE ARE.
The Wichtel Akademie München GmbH is the leading private childcare provider in Munich. We are currently operating in 16 locations and are constantly growing. Our mission „for a happy childhood“ is based on a sophisticated, child-centered pedagogy that unites the approaches of Montessori, Reggio and Emmi Pikler in a holistic, innovative concept.
TO FURTHER SUPPORT OUR TEAM IN OUR VARIOUS CHILDCARE CENTERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED ENGLISH EDUCATORS TO BRING OUR BILINGUAL CONCEPT TO LIFE
WHAT WE OFFER.
- A friendly and dynamic team, flat hierarchies and active involvement in the teaching program
- Recognition of the unique strengths of each employee
- An educational concept focused on the child
- Access to training opportunities, support and professional development
- Safe and permanent employment in a rapidly growing company
- A creative and challenging job in one of our 15 childcare centers
- Renumeration above standard
- A comany pension plan
- A commuting allowance of up to 200 € per month
- Other employee benefits, e.g. free organic meals at work and attractive special conditions at Fitness First and Body & Soul fitness clubs
WHAT WE EXPECT.
- An English Native Educator, preferably with at least basic knowledge of the German language and an interest in learning German
- An approved professional childcare qualification as an educator or early childhood educator (A degree BA/MA, diploma or certificate which en-ables to work in a nursery, kindergarten, preschool, primary school or elementary school is indispensable)
- Professional experience in working with groups of infants and children aged 3– 6 years
- Passion for working with children and interest in child care and education
- Being familiar with theories and practices of child development and early childhood education
- Excellent communication and stress management skills
- You will implement our modern paedagogical concept in our centres and participate in the continuing development of the concept with our leadership team
- You develop projects which build upon our paedagogical columns and implement them together with the children
- You accompany the children through their development and support their individual targeted needs
- You communicate openly and professionally with our parents and build a partnership to support the child‘s development
If this is you, we are looking forward to receiving your application:
WICHTEL AKADEMIE MÜNCHEN GMBH
Susanne Salow Brabanter Straße 4 80805 Munich, Germany
+49 89 143 44 500